Please note the following changes to how we are able to provide veterinary care to your pet during the pandemic.
- Clients are not able to come into the clinic at this time. We are providing curbside service only. A team member will collect health-related information by an online questionnaire and then again verbally when you arrive before bringing your pet into the clinic for their scheduled appointment. Masking is required during curbside service for both clients and team members. Our team will also wear face shields for additional protection.
- We will make an exception to the above policy for compassionate visits and end-of-life care. One family member may be present for euthanasia appointments.
- Telemedicine Appointments can be arranged for your convenience for certain health conditions.
- Continued use of credit cards as the preferred no-contact payment method is appreciated although we have a wireless terminal for debit payments. Cash payments are discouraged at this time.
- Pet food and medications are still available for purchase. Items will be placed into a plastic storage bin on our porch for pick up. Please consider using our online Vet Store to take advantage of up to a 15% discount on regular pet food orders and home delivery. A large variety of pet products and toys are also available for purchase through our Vet Store.
- If you have an appointment scheduled for your pet but you or a family/household member are unwell or have possible exposure to COVID, please reschedule your appointment. No cancellation fee will apply.